These tasty Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes make the perfect easy meal with spicy buffalo chicken stuffed into baked sweet potatoes with a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (like Frank’s or Whole30 complaint)
- 1 tbsp melted butter (or ghee)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Bake or microwave the sweet potatoes until tender. To microwave, pierce the potatoes with a knife and microwave for 10-12 minutes until softened or according to your microwave’s settings.2
2. Warm up the chicken. Toss with buffalo sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Stuff the shredded chicken into the sweet potatoes. Top with a drizzle of healthy ranch dressing and green onions.