Baked Wonton Chips come out crispy and crunchy every time. Add your favorite spices and seasoning to create all kinds of delicious, healthier wonton crisps.
Seasoning Ideas for Wonton Chips
One of the best part of making any kind of baked chip is coming up with fun and exciting seasoning ideas. These are some of the most popular
- Cinnamon and Sugar: Make a sweet treat by dusting the wonton wrappers with cinnamon and sugar. You can use a sugar substitute for a lower calorie option.
- Seasoning Salt: Just like seasoning salt makes french fries taste incredible, it also works great for chips made with wontons.
- Parmesan Garlic: Sprinkle the wontons with garlic powder before baking and then finish them with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and a little lemon zest.
- Curry: Use a coconut oil spray and then sprinkle the chips with your favorite curry powder. Garam masala is a great option that isn’t too spicy.
- Furikake: If you have never had this Japanese seasoning with nori (seaweed), sesame seeds, and miso, you are missing out. And it makes the perfect topping for a fresh batch of wonton chips.
- 20 wonton wrappers, whole or cut diagonally
- Cooking spray
- 2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, foil, or cooking spray.
3. Place the wonton wrappers on the baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray. Season liberally with your favorite seasoning.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes until crispy and beginning to brown.